BLUE AND BROWN LAMP SHADES : BROWN LAMP SHADES
BLUE AND BROWN LAMP SHADES : TENSIONED FABRIC CANOPIES.
Blue And Brown Lamp Shades
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- Of a color produced by mixing red, yellow, and black, as of dark wood or rich soil
- Dark-skinned or suntanned
- (of bread) Made from a dark, unsifted, or unbleached flour
- an orange of low brightness and saturation
- fry in a pan until it changes color; "brown the meat in the pan"
- of a color similar to that of wood or earth
- blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime; "he had eyes of bright blue"
- of the color intermediate between green and violet; having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky; "October's bright blue weather"- Helen Hunt Jackson; "a blue flame"; "blue haze of tobacco smoke"
- Blue clothes or material
- Blue color or pigment
- A blue uniform, or a person wearing a blue uniform, such as a police officer or a baseball umpire
- turn blue
Trend Lab Lampshade, Blue
TrendLab pursues perfection, making the product perfect for our costumers. Applying our market research along with lifestyle fashion economic and global trend knowledge. We design develop source market and distribute trend-influenced consumer products. Your satisfaction is our guarantee. Lamp shade in Blue Velour with Brown Trim. Uno Style- no harp is needed as the wire fitting is permanently attached to the shade. The shade attaches directly to the lamp socket. Lampshade measures: 4 diameter top 10 diameter bottom 7 height. Lamp shade only. 100% polyester; 100% cotton. 10x10x8
Saw this blue vapour like dragon image formed by trees near the sea at night.
Below is an interesting passage on dragons taken from "Chinese dragon Wikipedia"
"Ruler of weather and water
Chinese dragons are strongly associated with water in popular belief. They are believed to be the rulers of moving bodies of water, such as waterfalls, rivers, or seas. They can show themselves as water spouts (tornado or twister over water). …………There are four major Dragon Kings, representing each of the four seas: the East Sea (corresponding to the East China Sea), the South Sea (corresponding to the South China Sea), the West Sea (sometimes seen as the Indian Ocean and beyond), and the North Sea (sometimes seen as Lake Baikal).
Because of this association, they are seen as "in charge" of water-related weather phenomenon. In premodern times, many Chinese villages (especially those close to rivers and seas) had temples dedicated to their local "dragon king". In times of drought or flooding, it was customary for the local gentry and government officials to lead the community in offering sacrifices and conducting other religious rites to appease the dragon, either to ask for rain or a cessation thereof..."
Blue Sky and Clouds II
Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. © All rights reserved
Explore # 176
Blue Sky and Clouds II
used tanning canopy
florida storm shutter
diy aquarium canopy plans
covering lamp shades
metal deer blinds
anderson sliding doors with blinds
shade grown mexico
how to install drapery
cheap aluminum mini blinds
how to cut bamboo blinds